Occasionally, you may need to download video files that you have already uploaded and shared in My Mediasite. For example, you may need to edit the video file or share it in another platform like YouTube. This document describes how to download video files from Mediasite.
Sign In to My Mediasite
Request the MP4 File
- Click the presentation containing the video file you’d like to download.
- In the open window, click
Edit Details located on on the right.
- Just below the video preview, click the
Delivery tab (A).
- Click the check box that labeled
- Click the text box that appears under Vodcast labeled
Select a Vodcast Project (C)
- In the Search Vodcast Projects dialogue, Select
Vodcast MP4 @ 1.5 Mbps (FIXED, AS IS)
Save in the top right corner.
- The video file will begin automatically processing, but may take several minutes before it is ready
• Click the
Delivery tab below the video.
• Under the
Video Podcast (Composite) header, the status should show as “Working” until the video is ready.
• You can refresh the page until the video is ready to download.
Download the MP4 File
- Click the name of the video to go to the video main page. Click the
Download to Computer link near the bottom right of the video preview.
- Click Download Vodcast in the Download Presentation Content dialogue
- Select the desired download location on your computer in which you want to save the video
Download Vodcast will not be visible in the Download Presentation Content dialogue until the file is ready to download.