LinkedIn Learning is a library of training videos covering many different subjects. You may want to add lessons for your students to complete. These lessons can now easily be linked into Blackboard using the method described here.
- Access the Content Area where you would like to place the link to the LinkedIn Learning lesson.
Partner Content and then select
- At the bottom of the screen, click
Browse all content providers then select the
LinkedIn Learning tile.
- Search the LinkedIn Learning catalogue for lessons by entering a topic in the Search field.
- To browse by subject, choose from the
- Check the boxes to the left of the lessons you want to embed in your Blackboard course.
- Confirm the destination folder or
Browse to change the location of the lesson.
This is what your students will see inside your Blackboard course:
Upon clicking the lesson title, students will be required to login with their UHD credentials. Students may then view and complete the lesson in LinkedIn Learning.