Currently we have two Blackboard environments:
Blackboard 1 (Bb1) - used for Fall, Winter Mini & Spring courses
Blackboard 2 (Bb2) - used for May Mini & Summer Term courses
Depending on the current semester, you may need to change your environment on the Blackboard Mobile App. The following instructions will tell you how:
Changing Bb Environments
1. Open the Blackboard Mobile app and tap on the settings bar.
2. Select Settings.
|3. Tap Log Out. You will be logged out of the current environment.|||
4. You will see your current environment (school name). Tap the school name and use the backspace key to begin deleting it.
5. After deleting a portion of the school name, you will see two different instances for the University of Houston-Downtown:
- University of Houston-Downtown
- University of Houston-Downtown May & Summer
6. Select the environment/instance for the current semester.