Below are the steps necessary to complete an assessment in your Blackboard Learn course.
The Test tool allows you to take Assessments: tests, quizzes, exams or complete surveys online. Instructors can place links to tests in any content area, although some may have created a Tests/ Exams
area in the
Course Tools Menu
. Your instructor will identify where to take exams in his or her course.
1. To begin a Test, click the title of the test, exam, quiz, or survey.
Begin to start the test.
4. At the top of the screen you will see how much time has passed since you began the test, and total number of questions you have answered and saved.
5. Proceed to answer the questions. It is a good idea to save individual answers as you go. When you have answered all the questions, click
Save and Submit.
6. Blackboard will then ask you to
confirm your assessment submission. Click
7. If your instructor has made the test results available to students, you may review them. To exit click
Continue the Journey:
Step 4a - How to Communicate with Blackboard Messages
Page maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org