This documents demonstrates how to access the Network Share Drives from any computer that has access to the internet.
Log in to UHD Network Share
- Start by going to the URL https://uhd.sharefile.com
- Under *** UHD Sign In ***, click the Sign In button.
- Enter your UHD username and password and click Log On.
- You should now see your dashboard, as pictured below.
Access your departmental network share (S Drive)
- Click the Folders drop-down and select the Network Shares link.
- On the right click the name of a share (ending with $) that you normally have access to from your computer at UHD.
- Enter your
UHD\username and password and click Log On.
(You must enter UHD before your username.)
- You should now see your S Drive files and folders on the right.
- Don’t know your share name? From your office computer you may open up a Windows explorer window and scroll down to your S: drive to discover the name of your share.
Create Your Favorites (Give yourself a gold star)
- To add folders to your Favorites simply click the star next to the folder name. Notice that the star turns gold.
- Next time you log in you can just click on your Favorites and you will see everything that you starred.
Download and Upload Files
- You may download files to work on at home by clicking on the document and then clicking download.
- It will download a copy of the document into your downloads folder. You may now edit your document.
- When you are ready to upload your document back to the S Drive, navigate to the folder you wish to copy the document into and find the blue plus sign (upper right).
- Click the
plus sign and select upload.
- You may drag files to upload or browse to them.
- **Please note that the file on the S Drive will be overwritten with your version if they have the same name.