Organizations must complete
the UHD Community Engagement Work Study: Needs Assessment
- Please note you will be asked to provide a copy of your organization's Certificate of Insurance that shows:
- At least $1,000,000 in General Liability coverage
- UHD as an additionally insured party
- Waived subrogation
Once the Needs Assessment is completed, it will be sent to the UHD Office of Financial Aid for approval.
Once approved, the organization will need to be set up in the UH System as an approved vendor.
- Vendor forms:
- Forms should be faxed to the UHD System Vendor Setup Office at 713-743-0521. As a precaution, you may also email the forms to TurnquestK@uhd.edu in case we need to follow up on the status of your forms.
- Note: Vendor status activation may take several days to complete.
Once an active vendor,
CCESL will draft a contract that will go through an approval process through
several UHD departments. The UHD Contracting Office will send the contract to
the organization to review and sign.
The contract will receive one final signature of
execution at UHD once returned from organization.
With the executed contract on file with CCESL, organizations may begin
receiving UHD Community Engagement Work Study