Skip to main content


The following colleges have Articulation Agreements (Course Transfer Guides) with the University of Houston-​Downtown. Please select your transfer institution from the following list. After reviewing the transfer guide, if you have specific questions on course transfers contact the office of admissions.

Select your specific college:

Guides by major

Office of Student Affairs
Last updated 2/4/2016 4:34 AM