Skip to main content


Transcript Evaluation Request

UHD faculty and staff can submit inquiries or request updates to an admitted student’s transcript evaluation by submitting the form below with the student’s assigned UHD-ID number (900-XX-XXXX). 

Please note the following:

  • Transcript evaluation requests should only be submitted by UHD faculty or staff.
  • Evaluation requests should only be submitted for admitted or actively enrolled UHD students. 
  • This form may only be used for evaluation or updates to domestic transcripts. If the student attended a college or university outside of the United States, the student must request an evaluation by a UHD recognized credential evaluation service​.

Office of Student Affairs
Last updated 10/25/2017 5:09 AM