Two-Year Merit Scholarships for Transfer Students:
- Merit scholarships of up to $2,000 per year, for two years = total: $4,000.
- Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition/fees depending on financial aid eligibility, in addition to the $2,000.
- For full-time, transfer students with a minimum of 30 college-level hours earned only.
- 3.5 or higher GPA.
- Must be enrolled in 15 or more college credit hours each term and complete 30 credit hours each year in order to renew the scholarship for subsequent years, up to two years.
- Maintain a 3.20 cumulative GPA by the end of each academic year. If your cumulative GPA drops below a 3.20 at the end of any academic year, you will no longer qualify to receive the scholarship in future semesters nor will the scholarship be reinstated in any subsequent semesters.
In addition to the specific criteria listed above, all students who receive scholarship offers must:
- Submit a completed FAFSA (or TASFA if applicable) for the academic year; scholarship will be packaged with eligible federal and state aid.
- Accept or decline award by the deadline listed on the offer letter.
- Financial aid package and scholarship cannot exceed the cost of attendance.