Skip to main content

Readmission Process

If you are a former graduate student and you have missed a fall or spring semester (summer session also included for MAT students), you should first see your graduate program coordinator, then complete an Application for Readmission.

Once the department of the program to which you are applying has made a decision regarding your acceptance, you will be notified of the decision by mail.

Last updated 6/9/2021 10:33 AM