*Please note that the Wilhelmina Cullen Robertson Auditorium will be closed for refurbishment from December 14, 2017 through April 30, 2018*
Campus Event Space Reservations is the University of Houston Downtown's reservations hub. The Events and Conferences Department serves as the main point of contact for the effective implementation of university and external events.
internal/university requests, please click
- Please see below for all event request timeline guidelines:
- Reservations need to be made no later than 10 days in advance.
- Details of your event (layout, linens, etc.) needs to be relayed to the Events Department no later than 10 days prior to the event.
- Please note that while reservations will accept event requests up to 10 days prior to your event date, the Multimedia department requires at least 3 weeks notice to support your event. Anything under this timeframe could result in no Multimedia support.
- Linens can be rented, dependent upon availability, for the below prices:
- 120” round black or royal blue (best suited for A300 rounds) - $12.00 per linen
- Black 6ft linens and table skirts - $10.00 per linen
- All events held on the UHD campus by a registered UHD student organization must be attended by the faculty/staff advisor at all times.
- Should your event be an approved “gun-free area” by the Office of the Provost, it is the responsibility of the requesting party to make arrangements for securing and posting mobile/temporary signage. The requesting party must follow the UHD Police Department procedure authorized in section 4.4.2 of
- Keys and fobs to all locked campus areas will only be issued to UHD faculty and staff between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Should you wish to request an event take place on campus, free of charge to the outside individual or organization, please click
external event space requests, the University of Houston Downtown’s Events and Conferences Department are ready to help answer any questions you may have and assist in executing the most memorable experience in downtown Houston. Click
here to receive more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
UHD Police: 713-221-8065
University of Houston-Downtown
Attn: Events and Conferences
One Main Street, Suite S365
Houston, TX 77002