Campus Event Space Reservations
Campus Event Space Reservations is the University of University of Houston-Downtown's reservations hub. The Events and Conferences Department serves as the main point of contact for the effective implementation of university and external events.
- Please see below for all event request timeline guidelines:
- Reservations need to be made no later than 10 days in advance.
- Details of your event (layout, linens, etc.) needs to be relayed to the Events Department no later than 10 days prior to the event.
- Please note that while reservations will accept event requests up to 10 days prior to your event date, the Multimedia department requires at least 3 weeks notice to support your event. Anything under this timeframe could result in no Multimedia support.
- All events held on the UHD campus by a registered UHD student organization must be attended by the faculty/staff advisor at all times.
- Should your event be an approved “gun-free area” by the Office of the Provost, it is the responsibility of the requesting party to make arrangements for securing and posting mobile/temporary signage. The requesting party must follow the UHD Police Department procedure authorized in section 4.4.2 of the Campus Carry policy.
- Keys and fobs to all locked campus areas will only be issued to UHD faculty and staff between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
external groups or individuals interested in renting campus space for non-University functions, a general inquiry may be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please be aware we require an 8-week minimum to process external requests.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
UHD Police: 713-221-8065
University of Houston-Downtown
Attn: Events and Conferences
One Main Street, Suite S600
Houston, TX 77002