Campus Event Space Reservations is the University of Houston Downtown's reservations hub. The Events and Conferences Department serves as the main point of contact for the effective implementation of university and external events.
- For internal/university requests, please click here.
- Please see below for all event request timeline guidelines
- Reservations need to be made no later than 10 days in advance
- Details of your event need to be relayed to the Events Department no later than 10 days prior to the event
- Linen reservations require a 72 hour advance notice; linens must be returned within 24 hours after the conclusion of the event to avoid charges
- All events held on the UHD campus by a registered UHD student organization must be attended by the faculty/staff advisor at all times
- Keys and fobs to all locked campus areas will only be issued to UHD faculty and staff between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Should you wish to request an event take place on campus, free of charge to the outside individual or organization, please click here
- For our external event space requests, the University of Houston Downtown’s Events and Conferences Department are ready to help answer any questions you may have and assist in executing the most memorable experience in downtown Houston. Click here to receive more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
UHD Police: 713-221-8065
University of Houston-Downtown
Attn: Events and Conferences
One Main Street, Suite S365
Houston, TX 77002