Campus Reservations is the University of Houston Downtown's "Reservations Hub". The department serves as the coordinating point for the effective implementation of arrangements for university and external conferences by working with service providers such as Hotels, Local Entertainment and Restaurants, Security, Facilities, IT/Media, and Parking. The primary responsibility is to develop, market, publicize and coordinate various meetings, conferences and special events for the University and the external community.
Schedules/reserves campus space and facilities for the following activities:
- Campus special events
- Meetings and seminars
- Professional conference services
- Student orientation programs
- Student summer camps and programs
- Booking conference hotels locally & out of town
Assist Requestor in booking and managing event and conference logistics.
- Assist in room reservations
- Assisting in catering needs
- Assisting in various community activities
- Assist Client in all services and support in managing conferences, seminars or training
Procedures and Guidelines
For more information on how to use and reserve UHD campus space and facilities, please review our
Procedures and Guidelines.
To reserve, please
submit an event room request online and submit any additional forms necessary with the original authorized signatures in order to provide services for your event.
Early openings and late closings, when possible, are available for after-hour and weekend events. There will be a charge for staff services. Requests and arrangements must be made and confirmed at least
10 days prior to an event with the Campus Reservations.