Skip to main content

Additional Event Forms

    All requests for police are coordinated through the Events and Conferences Department. To request police for your event you must complete a Request for Police or Security Service​ form​ and submit it to our office no less than ten (10) days prior to the date of your event.  When officers are assigned a confirmation with all pertinent information will be sent to the requestor directly from the UHD Police Department.  More information about the UHD Police Department is available at the Police and Security Services website.
    If you plan to serve alcohol at an event held in one of UHD's event spaces you must complete an Application for Alcohol Permit and submit it to the Events and Conferences Department.  This application must be submitted no later than thirty (30) days prior to the event.​
    If you are an organization, department or group selling, distributing or serving any food or beverage not previously authorized by the Environmental Health and Safety Office you must complete a Food Service Application​​.  Please fill out the application and submit it to the EH&S Office, copying the Events and Conference Department, seven (7) days prior to your event.
    Housekeeping is required for all events after 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, weekends, and holidays. Housekeeping is also required for back-to-back events. The minimum housekeeping rate is $65.60 for 1 day porter for 4 hours. The assigned porter coverage is determined by the event occupancy. Please fill out the ​ ​Request for Housekeeping Service​ form ten (10) days prior to your event to allow time for scheduling.

Last updated 3/22/2022 8:33 AM