This web site was developed to provide you with information and resources needed to promote a safe and healthy working environment. If you are unable to find the information you need, contact the Environmental Health & Safety Office at 713-221-8040.
The Environmental Health & Safety Office (EHS) is a service organization that works to provide every student, faculty member and employee with a safe and healthy learning and working environment.
This can only be fully achieved with your involvement. Your cooperation is critical in two ways:
- You operate in a safe manner while you are working or attending classes/events on campus
You notify your supervisor and/or EHS for timely corrective action by reporting:
- A serious workplace injury
- A situation that presents a danger of injury to an individual
- A situation that presents a danger of damage to property
- An incident that poses a risk of polluting our community’s air, water or land resources
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street, Room S621
Houston TX, 77002-1001
Phone Number: (713) 221-8040