We hope you found New Employee Orientation (NEO) at UHD valuable. To ensure your first day was a success, please share your NEO experience with us by taking the New Employee Orientation Survey.
Now that you have completed your first day, the following information will help you further acclimate to the University during your first few days and weeks. As always, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at 713-221-8060.
- Access and complete New Hire Mandatory Training by logging into the Training Access Portal (TAP) with your 7-digit employee ID and P.A.S.S. password. If you don't have a password, see the second bullet point below. New Hire training must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Log into P.A.S.S. and review your information. Your UserID is your 7-digit employee ID. First time users click the Reset Password link to obtain a temporary password.
- Within P.A.S.S., become familiar with TRAM for clocking in and out (hourly employees) and/or requesting leave (hourly and monthly employees).
- Explore the professional development opportunities available to you by visiting the Talent Development pages
- Log into myTalentSpace and sign up for courses, review your job description, enter your goals, or add a development plan.
Most of all, have fun!