GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE AY21
- Reviewing and approving a complete listing of all UHD scholarships. By November 1 of each year.
- Determining which scholarships meet requirements to be identified as a competitive scholarship for tuition waiver purposes. By November 1 of each year
- Sending a formal letter to all departments identifying all competitive scholarships and waiver criteria for those scholarships. By November 1 of each year
- Reviewing annually the scholarship listing for proper maintenance. By April of each year
- Reviewing and approving the ranking of student scholarship applicant files
Membership consists of five faculty members (nominated by the deans) from each college, two staff representatives chose through Staff Council procedures, two representatives of University Advancement, and a Financial Aid representative. For purposes of decision-making, a quorum for this committee is at least 50% of the voting members.
Assistant Director, Compliance & Scholarships
Coordinator, Prospect Research and Stewardship
Staff Member, Supervisor, Labor Shop
Staff Member, Director, Veterans Services
Faculty Member, College of Humanities & Social Sciences
Faculty Member, College of Sciences & Technology
Faculty Member, Marilyn Davies College of Business
Faculty Member, College of Public Service
Faculty Member, University College