Skip to main content

Travel Forms

Actual Lodging Authorization FormUse this form to authorize the over per diem amount for the referenced travel. Must be signed by the department head. If traveler is department head, traveler's supervisor must sign. Submit with the Travel Request for approval at the same time.
Release & IndemnificationUse this form for all field trip or group travel participants.
Taxable Payment or Reimbursement to EmployeesUse this form for taxable payments or reimbursement to employees. Complete and submit with the Travel Voucher.
Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate This certificate is for business only. Certificate should be furnished by the guest to the hotel or motel at check-in. The operator may request a government ID, business card or other identification to verify exemption claimed.
Travel Information Request Form (TIR)
Use this form for initial communication with Travel Office to obtain airfare, rental car and/or lodging quotes before submitting TR Form.
Travel Request Form (TR)​​​​​ Use this form to reserve funds for a trip and insure that the traveler is covered under the UHD insurance and workers compensation programs.
Travel Voucher
Document travel expenditures on a Local Funds vouchers along with required receipts and documentation in order to copy into a PO Voucher.
Traveler Profile Form
​Use this form to create and/or update a travelers profile to send to the Booking Agent (Carlson Wagonlit Travel)
Individual Setup Form Provide details about new vendors.
Direct Deposit Authorization Form Used to set up vendor payees for direct deposit.
Travel Embargo and Export Control Form This form must be completed and submitted with the Travel Request Form by employees traveling to destinations outside the U.S.

One or more documents on this site are in PDF format. In order to view and print these document(s), you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded from the Adobe website.

Last updated 1/26/2022 5:57 AM