How to make a face-to-face and online appointment
Log in to
How to make a face-to-face appointment
Policies for Student Use
- Instead of editing for you, tutors help you to become a better writer.
- Tutors may not discuss or speculate on grading policies or specific grades.
- Unless approved by your instructor, tutors may not assist with take-home tests or homework.
- Your WRC records are private.
- Tutors cannot assist current classmates.
- Only tutors who have taken ENG 3318 may assist with that course.
We reserve the right to award your appointment time to another writer if you are more than FIVE minutes late. We also reserve the right to end any online conference after FIVE minutes of inactivity.