How to make a face-to-face and online appointment
Log in to
How to make a face-to-face appointment
Policies for Student Use
- You are responsible for the direction and the content of tutoring consultations.
- Tutors will not edit papers for you but will teach you to become a better editor of your own work.
- Grading policies and specific grades will not be discussed. Tutors will not speculate on potential grades.
- Unless approved by your instructor, tutors do not assist with take-home tests or homework.
- Instructors will not be notified of your WRC consultations.
- Unless you notify us, your appointment may be forfeited if you are more than five minutes late.