Please see our position description to see if you would be interested in joining our team:
Do you enjoy working with people?
Do you like to write?
Are you interested in learning about writing, teaching, and critical thinking?
If so, the UHD Writing & Reading Center is looking for you!
To qualify to work as a Peer Tutor, you must be a currently-enrolled UHD student who
- has registered for at least one credit at UHD during the semester for which you would like to apply
- holds at least sophomore standing, and
- has earned a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
If you're interested in applying, you should email the following to email@example.com:
- a writing sample of 3-5 pages,
- a copy of your transcript (either official or unofficial), and
- at least one recommendation from a faculty member.
The following should be uploaded to the online application:
Click to register!
The Writing & Reading Center is located in the One Main Building, in room N-925; please feel free to visit us, or contact us at 713.221.8669 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.