finite math 1305
MATH 1306 - Fundamentals Of Calculus With Applications
- Integration And Partial Derivatives
MATH 1505 - Precalculus With Trigonometry
- Polynomial Functions
- Rational Functions
- Exponential Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Fundamental Identities
- Radian Measure
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Solving Triangles And Trigonometric Equations
- Polar Coordinates
- Conic Sections
- Parametric Curves
- Introduction To Sequences And Series
MATH 2401 - Calculus I
- Derivatives Of Algebraic And Trigonometric Functions
- Curve Sketching
- Applications Of The Derivative
- Introduction To The Definite And Indefinite Integrals Of Algebraic And Trigonometric
MATH 2402 - Calculus II
- Differentiation And Integration Of Transcendental Functions
- Techniques Of Integration
- Improper Integrals And Applications Of The Integral
- Infinite Series
MATH 2411 - Calculus I Natural Sciences
- Evaluate simple limits including one-sided and infinite limits.
- State the definition of the derivative of a function and use it to find derivatives of elementary functions.
- State and apply the derivative formulas to find derivatives, first and higher order, of exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Use the concepts of limit and derivative, together with intercepts and symmetry to sketch curves.
- Analyze and solve stated problems using maxima, minima, related rates, and the differential.
- State and apply the integration formulas to evaluated definite and indefinite integrals.
- Apply the integral to problems involving the area of a region, volume of a solid of revolution, arc length and area of a surface.