What is it?
Academic Surge is a college success program designed to assist students with gaining the skills needed to improve their academic status and progress toward their degree.
Why should I participate?
Students participating in the program will be refreshed on how to:
- Develop a plan for future academic success.
- Manage time and study effectively.
- Cope with personal and academic stressors.
- Leverage academic strengths.
- Integrate new learning strategies.
- Locate and utilize key campus academic resources.
What are the benefits?
- Partnership with your advisor, success coach and mentor throughout the semester.
- Certificate of completion for academic and financial aid appeals.
- Joining a community of learners focused on success.
What is the time commitment?
The time commitment requires participating in a 3 hour workshop. Students will also have access to their academic success coach and mentor during the semester.
How do I sign-up?
Complete the RSVP and you will be contacted with more details about the program.