1. On two conjectures of Graffiti (with S. Fajtlowicz), Congressus Numerantium 55 (1986) 51-56.
2. Independence, radius, and Hamiltonian paths (with E. DeLaViña and R. Pepper), MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. 58 (2007), 481-510.
3. On some conjectures of Graffiti.pc on total domination (with E. DeLaViña, Q. Liu, R. Pepper and D. B. West), Congressus Numerantium 185 (2007), 81-95.
4. Spanning trees with many leaves and average distance (with E. DeLaViña), Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 15 (2008).
5. A note on dominating sets and average distance (with E. DeLaViña and R. Pepper), Discrete Mathematics 309 (2009), 2615-2619.
6. Lower bounds for the domination number (with E. DeLaViña and R. Pepper), Discussiones Mathematicae Graph Theory, 30 (2010), 475-487.
7. A characterization of graphs where the independence number equals the radius (with E. DeLaViña, C. Larson and R. Pepper), Graphs and Combinatorics 28 (2012), 315-332.
8. Investigating the influence of four interventions on College Algebra achievement (with D. Corkin and I. Grau), Proceedings of the 10th Annual National Symposium on Student Retention, (2014), 598-608.