1. Have your UHD student ID card or a state issued form of ID available to check in for your scheduled appointment
2. Review your degree evaluation detailing your required coursework for degree completion (noting any coursework you have completed at other accredited universities and colleges).
3. Review the UHD catalog for prerequisite requirements and course sequences.
4. Be an active participant in your advising session. Do not be afraid to ask questions and express concerns.
5. Become familiar with FERPA regulations. For further information pertaining to FERPA, please contact the UHD Office of the Registrar in Rm.330-North, (713)221-8999.