STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING AN APPOINTMENT IN ADVISORTRAC
Students: please follow the instructions on how to schedule appointments online.
(PDF Version of Instructions)
1. Go to:
eadvisor.uhd.edu and log in using your UHD E-Services user name and password.
Search Availability (located on left hand side) in the Student Options Box
3. Select advising center from the “Center” option drop down menu.
4. Choose the date range to search for an appointment by clicking the calendar icon:
Note: you may not schedule an appointment sooner than 24 hours in advance and no later than seven days from the current date.
time range (optional)
day or week (optional)
5. Click the
6. Available times will display if there are appointments available for your selected search criteria.
Click an appointment time in dark green.
Note: if no appointments are displaying, try adjusting your search parameters for time, date, or day in the search criteria.
7. In the "Appointments Entry" window, choose “Reason” if this field is available.
Click the “Save” button to finish scheduling an appointment.
(You will receive an e-mail in your gatormail account confirming your advising appointment.)
--To Cancel an Appointment--
2. Click the
X to cancel your advising appointment
3. Type in the
reason why you are cancelling the appointment.
4. Then click "Confirm Cancellation" button.
5. You will receive an e-mail in your gatormail account with your cancellation confirmation.
If any other issues we can schedule your appointment:
AAC Front-Desk 713-221-8006 (press 0)
For technical support with log-in issues call:
UHD Helpdesk at (713) 221-8400