Skip to main content

 Content Editor

UC Banner - We. Are. Back.​​​

​​UHD is currently in Step 4 – Green​.​​

​University College Covid-19 Information

This site provides University College with information related to the University of Houston-Downtown's Covid-19 guidelines, policies, and resources.   The lists below provides contact information for UC advising center, dean's office and UC departments. 

​ 
STEP 4: GREEN​​​​​
  • ​​UHD is currently in Step 4 – Green.​​
  • UHD will transition back to class schedules that will include traditional face-to-face classes along with the regular complement of hybrid, online classes and online interactive classes historically offered during a fall semester.
  • It is expected that approximately 60 percent of classes at UHD will be offered face-to-face, with the remaining 40 percent offered in various hybrid, online and online interactive modalities.​
  • COVID-19 related limitations on the maximum students in classrooms will be lifted for the Fall, 2021 semester. This will result in more students in classrooms. ​UHD encourages faculty, staff and students to get vaccinated for COVID-19.​


University College Dean's Office
Phone : 713-221-8007
Email : UCDean@uhd.edu
Fax: 713-223-7425

Departments

Academic Advising Center (AAC)
Office Phone: 713-221-8006
Email: uhdacademicadvising@uhd.edu
Virtual Appointments: Schedule / Walk-In Appts

Academic Support Center (9th Floor Lab)
Office Phone: 713-221-8669
Email: asc@uhd.edu

Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence

Office Phone: 713-221-8280
Email: ctle@uhd.edu
For Immediate Live Sessions Visit our Virtual Office Hours


University College Advising Center (UCAC)

  • NEED TO SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT?
    • Login to Navigate to schedule a virtual appointment. A guide can be found here.

  • ALREADY HAVE AN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED? 
    • Your advisor will send a Zoom link to your GatorMail 5 minutes before your virtual meeting.

Degree Programs are the following:

Office Phone: 713-223-7992  

Email: BAAS-AA Program ​

Email: BAAS-AA-APAL Program ​

Office Phone: 713-221-8926  

Email: BS-IS Program


Gator Success Center (GSC)
Office Phone: 713-221-5805
Email: gatorsuccesscenter@uhd.edu
Email: ARP@uhd.edu
Virtual Appointments


Greater Texas Foundation Scholars Program (GTF)

Office Phone: 713-221-8046
Email: UHD GTF Scholars

TRIO Programs

Honors Program (HRNS)

Office Phone: 713-221-8236
Email: honors@uhd.edu​​
Virtual Appointments



Last updated 7/21/2021 6:38 AM