How to make a Tutoring Appointment
Math & Statistics Center tutoring appointments are scheduled using the WCOnline scheduling website: uhd.mywconline.net
- The first time using the appointment website, students must register for an account using their
(@gator.uhd.edu) email address.
- Check your email Inbox for a welcome message and confirm your account.
- After you have confirmed your account, you can log into uhd.mywconline.net and select the current tutoring schedule.
- You will be able to view available appointment times by date and time.
- You can click on any empty white box on the schedule to select that open appointment. Orange and Blue boxes represent tutoring sessions that are already booked or times appointments are not available.
- When you choose a time, you will be prompted to fill out an Appointment Form. Fill out the form as completely as possible.
- After you fill out the Appointment Form, press the Save Appointment button and your appointment is booked.
- Check your email Inbox to review your appointment confirmation email.
Although you can just rely on checking your inbox for appointment emails as a way of knowing when you are scheduled for an appointment, you can also log back onto uhd.mywconline.net
to change or cancel your appointment on the schedule.
If you have any questions please contact:
Center for Math & Statistics Support
Location: One Main Building, Room N925