Welcome to the Office of Student Conduct, where it is our mission to:
- Promote a safe and secure community of civility, integrity and student learning while treating each student with dignity and respect
- Serve as a resource for students concerning their rights and responsibilities to their community
- Provide assistance to faculty, staff and students regarding student disciplinary matters
UHD policies govern the student disciplinary process. The policies describe prohibited behaviors, potential sanctions for violations of the policies, and the process for adjudicating alleged violations of the policies. All students are responsible for familiarizing themselves with the UHD policies, which are located on this website and in the Student Handbook.
The Office of Student Conduct fulfills its mission by:
- Developing, disseminating, interpreting and enforcing UHD policies that govern student conduct
- Educating students about their rights and responsibilities as University community members
- Intervening effectively when behavior violates UHD policies that govern student conduct
- Supporting students during these experiences in an effort to foster maturity, independence, confidence and life-long learning skills
- Offering educational and leadership opportunities for students who participate in the operation of the student conduct system
Students, faculty and staff may contact the Office of Student Conduct in the Dean of Students’ Office to report what they believe are violations of UHD policy.