How to make a UHD Center for Math and Statistics SupportTutoring Appointment with WCONLINE
To make a Center for Math and Statistics Support tutoring appointment, you will use our online scheduling system, WCONLINE, found here: https://uhd.mywconline.net . You can also find the Appointments web link on the Center for Math and Statistics Support home page (located under the Student Resources tab on the UHD home page).
- The first time you use the appointment system, you will need to register. IMPORTANT: You must use your @gator.uhd.edu email address when you register!
- After you have created an account, you can select the current tutoring schedule and login to see available appointment times.
- You can click on any empty white box on the schedule to select that open appointment.(Orange and Blue boxes represent tutoring sessions that are already booked or times appointments are not available.)
- When you choose a time, you will be prompted to fill out an Appointment Form. Fill it in as completely as possible. The more a tutor knows before as helpful your time together will be!
- After you fill out the form and press the ‘Save Appointment’ button your appointment is booked. You will receive an automatic confirmation email.
Although you can just rely on checking your inbox for appointment emails as a way of knowing when you are scheduled for an appointment, you can also go onto WCONLINE to check for your appointment on the schedule.
If, for any reason, you cannot make it to an appointment you have already scheduled, you can login and cancel it right up until the time of the session. ion.
When you cancel your session, that time block becomes available for another student!
If you fail to cancel your appointment or attend it (thus taking that time away from someone else who might have needed it), WCONLINE will mark you down as a “no show.” After three “no shows,” a hold will be placed on your WCONLINE account and you will not be able to make any more appointments!
After your tutoring session, an email will automatically be sent to your @gator.uhd.edu account. Please take a few minutes to follow the link and fill out an anonymous student survey! Student feedback is invaluable. Not only do we use your feedback to continuously evaluate our own performance, we also consult student feedback as we plan for the future and create new resources.