Control and Instrumentation Engineering Technology - Career Prospects
The employment and career prospects for control and instrumentation graduates are excellent as they are in high demand in a wide range of of industries:
- Oil refining and gas-processing
- Petrochemical industry
- Paper and Steel manufacturing
- Food processing and water management
- Power plants and offshore exploration
Furthermore, with the broad technical background and strong computer application skills, our graduates have also found employments in:
- Computer manufacturing
- Information technology
- Telecommunication industry
- Other industry and business sectors.
Please direct any query, comments, or feedback about the CIED Program to the program director,
Dr. W. Feng.