The Commission on Colleges requires that institutions establish a Leadership Team to manage and validate the internal institutional assessment of compliance with all Core Requirements, Comprehensive Standards, and Federal Requirements.
The responsibilities of the Leadership Team include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight of SACS COC Reaffirmation Process.
- Ensure the institutional community is engaged in the review process and is informed of the progress of the review.
- Take action on identified areas of non-compliance with Principles of Accreditation
- Make decision as to focus of Quality Enhancement Plan; approve initiatives.
- Approve final documents of Compliance Certification and Quality Enhancement Plan
- Endorse arrangements for on-site visit.
- Ensure that the appropriate follow-up activities are in place to address compliance issues and to monitor the progress of the QEP.
|Antonio D. Tillis
|Eric Carl Link||Member||Provost|
|Vacant||Member||AVPAA and SACS Liaison|
David Bradley||Member||Chief Financial Officer|
Ron Beebe||Member||President, Faculty Senate|
|Bobbi Shaw||Member||President, Staff Council|
|Alan Modrow||Member||President, Student Government Association (SGA)|