This scholarship competition is open to all students in any track of the Master of Arts in Teaching degree program (MAT C&I, MAT with Certification, MAT with Dual Credit Graduate Certification). The scholarship is awarded for one semester, and may be renewed upon completion of a continuance application available from the Director of Postgraduate Programs. The scholarship will provide a set amount towards tuition and fees for the requested semester.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based upon academic standing and information included on the Cain Graduate Scholarship Application (below). Students must meet the following criteria:
- Students who have been officially admitted into one of the MAT program tracks
- Students must register for at least six hours in the semester for which the scholarship is requested
- Students must have a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Submission of a completed application packet in Tk20/WatermarkTM following the steps below
|Fall||June 1||August 6|
|Spring||October 1||December 6|
|Summer:||March 1||May 15|
Instructions for Completing the Online Application in Tk20/WatermarkTM
- DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO LOG IN TO Tk20/WatermarkTM
Select the Applications from the menu on the left.
- Log into Tk20WatermarkTM at https://uhd.tk20.com using your UHD Gatormail username and password
- Note: Never Use the Back Button
Select the green tab toward the middle of the page titled: Create New Application.
Select Gordon Mary Cain Graduate Academic Merit Scholarship Application for the semester you plan to enter the program.
Next, complete the application as directed. Note: Items with the (*) are required fields.
Follow the instructions on the applications on how to upload your transcripts and essay.
Once you reach the bottom of the screen, you will see several options:
When your application is ready, enter your initials and click Submit to send your application for official review.
- Save: Return later
- Close: Exit and withdraw your application
- Submit: Send your application for official review
- Return to previous page
- Next: Button inactive
If you have forgotten your UHD Gatormail username and password, please contact UHD Information Technology Help Desk:
For assistance with Tk20/WatermarkTM or the scholarship application log-in process, please contact the Unit Administrator at: email@example.com.
IT Help Desk