Skip to main content

College of Public Service

Updated Policies for Urban Education

​If you have completed the program and were prepared for a Generalist test then you would need to perform remediation before you can gain approval for taking a Core Subjects test.

If you have been testing and currently enrolled in the program and you have gotten to your third attempt without successfully passing any of your certification test you will need remediation. 

Please note that a new policy was put in place to register for tests. All test registration must be submitted through the Registration Form

As of January 3, 2018, you will only be allowed to register for two (2) tests if one of the tests is BTLPT. You must plan accordingly and only register for a test that you plan on taking within the next 2-3 weeks. 

If you have any questions about your options do not hesitate to contact Dr. Teryana Lamb, Coordinator of Education Compliance and Certification, at​ or (713)221-2722.

Last updated 11/14/2018 7:04 AM