- TK20 – https://uhd.tk20.com
- UHD Students and Faculty
- Log into TK20 using your UHD Username and Password. The same login in information you use to log into blackboard and your UHD e-mail.
- Social Work, Education, and Community Partners
- Your TK20 username is your work e-mail address.
- Your initial password is your work e-mail address, all lowercase.
- You will be prompted to update your password the first time you log in.
- If you need your password reset, please contact our Tk20 Support at email@example.com and your password will be reset back to work e-mail address.
How to Create a New Application
Tutorial – Completing an Application in TK20
- Log into TK20
- Click Applications
Click Create New Application
- From the drop down menu, click the application you want to complete.
Click NextComplete the application, then click submit.
- If the application you want to complete is not available, contact the department for the application you are needing. Each application has its own start and due dates.
You may save your application and return to it at any time until the application due date.
Each field marked with a * is a required field that must be completed before you will be able to submit your application for review.