- Certified peace officer currently employed by a 100 Club member agency
- Admission to the BSCJ degree program
- Minimum of 60 college semester credit hours applicable to the BSCJ
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50
- NOTE: BAASCJ students are ineligible
- Certified peace officer (1) currently employed by a 100 Club member agency and (2) currently holding the rank of sergeant or higher
- Admission to the MSCJ degree program
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 in last 60 undergraduate credits
- NOTE: MSME students are ineligible
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Recommendation: Request a letter from your chief addressed to you, certifying your eligibility and recommending you from a professional standpoint for UHD's 100 Club Scholarship Program.
2. University Admission: If you are not a current UHD student, apply for UHD admission, providing official college transcripts. If you are a current UHD student, proceed to step #3.
3. Major Declaration: If you are not a declared criminal justice major, schedule an appointment with the criminal justice advisor after receiving your UHD acceptance letter:
- to submit your major declaration form
- to request course approval for registration. If you are a declared criminal justice major, proceed to step #4.
4. Scholarship Application: Submit the following to the scholarship coordinator for review:
- a completed 100 Club Student Information Sheet
- the original copy of your chief's recommendation letter
5. Registration: Register for a minimum of 6 hours.
6. Acceptance: Following review by the scholarship committee, you will be notified in writing by the scholarship coordinator of your application status.
1. You must enroll for a minimum of 6 hours each spring and fall semester.
2. You must submit a copy of your schedule to the scholarship coordinator approximately 30 days before the first day of class each semester. You also must submit your schedule to the UHD bookstore to obtain your rental textbooks.
3. You must notify the scholarship coordinator of all changes to your schedule, including adding and dropping classes.
4. Failure to satisfy these requirements may result in losing your funding eligibility.
Two weeks prior to start of regular registration
Complete the application and submit to Stacey Bryant in C-400, Commerce Building.
To schedule an appointment after you've been admitted to UHD, contact
Stacey Bryant, at
email@example.com or call 713-221-5019.
Visit the 100 Club website for further information.