Instructions for Completing the Online Application in Tk20/WatermarkTM
- DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO LOG IN TO Tk20/W
Select the Applications from the menu on the left.
- rkTM at https://uhd.tk20.com using your UHD Gatormail username and password
- Note: Never Use the Back Button
Select the green tab toward the middle of the page titled: Create New Application.
Select BAAS-AA APAL Program Admissions Application for the semester you plan to enter the program (ex. BAAS-AA APAL Program Admissions Application Fall 2019 for the admission to the program in Spring 2020).
Follow the instructions on the applications on how to upload your transcripts and essay.
- Note: Items with the (*) are required fields.
Once you reach the bottom of the screen, you will see several options:
When your application is ready, enter your initials and click Submit to send your application for official review.
- Save: Return later
- Close: Exit and withdraw your application
- Submit: Send your application for official review
- Return: to previous page
- Next: Button inactive
If you have forgotten your UHD Gatormail username and password, please contact UHD Information Technology Help Desk:
IT Help Desk
Call us: (713) 221-8031
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Tk20 Support?
For assistance with Tk20/WatermarkTM or the BAAS-AA APAL applicationlog-in process, please contact the Unit Administrator at: email@example.com.