About the Company
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
As a Technical Writing Intern with Reynolds and Reynolds you will work as a member of the Documentation Team. Some of your primary duties will consist of producing documentation and assisting senior level representatives with HMTL conversions. You will also be updating help messages in our software for customer use. Throughout the summer you could be assigned to various projects within the Documentation department.
- Excellent spelling, proofreading, grammar and editing skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Strong organizational skills
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Submit your resume to
email@example.com or visit our website at
www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.