Center for Latino Studies - Do you know a member of the Latino Community who has been affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic?
Earn up to $500 by interviewing them!
To become a Student Interviewer with
Documenting the Pandemic Oral History Project, follow these simple steps:
Sign up for an Oral History Zoom Training
- Monday, March 8, 2 pm - 3 pm
- Thursday, March 11, 6 pm - 7 pm
- Friday, March 12, at 9 am - 10 am
- Monday, March 15, 2 pm - 3 pm
- Friday, March 19, 9 am - 10 am
- Monday, March 22, 2 pm - 3 pm
- Thursday, March 25, 6 pm - 7 pm
- Friday, March 26, 9 am - 10 am
- Monday, March 29, 2 pm - 3 pm
- Thursday, April 1, 6 pm - 7 pm
- Friday, April 2, 9 am - 10 am
Step 2: Find eligible students interviewees in your community with our Pre-screening Survey
Step 3: Submit your list of interviewees and Pre-screening Surveys for approval
Step 4: Schedule, conduct, and record interviews with approved participant via Zoom
Step 5: Submit finalized Zoom video files
Step 6: Get a stipend of $50 per pre-approved 60-minute interview submitted in digital video format (Maximum 10 paid interviews per student per year)
One or more documents on this site are in PDF format. In order to view and print these document(s), you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded from the Adobe website.