The Master of Science in Technical Communication (MSTC) program equips students with the skills to produce user-friendly technical documents, manage projects, understand communication ethics, analyze audiences, and conduct usability tests.
The MSTC curriculum can be individualized with a selection of electives, making it valuable for a range of candidates, including:
- Professional writers seeking promotions to managerial positions
- Medical professionals seeking skills relevant to producing publishable research manuscripts, public health educational materials, ethical standards declarations, manuals, and professional correspondence
- Professionals in engineering, science, and technology who need to master the skills of project management and writing results-oriented documents such as proposals, technical manuals, training materials, and business-to-business communications
- Public relations and corporate training professionals with the goal of expanding their employment options
- Undergraduates interested in an applied master's level degree, either to increase their employability or to pursue a doctoral degree in technical communication
One or more documents on this site are in PDF format. In order to view and print these document(s), you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded from the Adobe website.