Skip to main content

​College of Humanities and Social Sciences Web Request Form

This form is for CHSS faculty and staff only.  (If you are requesting a new web page or web site, please obtain approval from your department chair or the college Associate Dean or Dean of CHSS.) This form will be received by the CHSS Web and Technical Support Specialist.

  • Use this form to request changes to existing CHSS websites and pages.
  • Use this form to request a new CHSS sub-site or page.

CHSS Web Request Form

Last updated 4/7/2022 5:05 AM