The PMP® Exam Prep course is entirely dedicated to helping project managers become credentialed by the PMI®. Less focused on practical application, this shorter course provides the hours necessary to sit for the PMP® exam and is grounded in the official Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 6th Edition.
In this course, participants develop a mental model for organizing and remembering the specific bits of information covered in the PMBOK® Guide and the recommended references needed to pass the PMP Certification Exam.
- Review Project Management areas of knowledge from the PMBOK® Guide, 6th Edition
- Take and review PMP® practice tests
- Review PMP® test prep questions and phrasing in the exam.
- Review test taking techniques for success.
- Earn 35 Project Management Education hours (PDUs) needed to sit for the PMP® Exam.
$1800.00 (includes training, course materials, and parking)
$100 discount if you register at least 10 days before the scheduled start of the program.
For additional information, please call 713-221-8032 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org