Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® live online training course and Instant Replay – On Demand HD video recordings of the Live Sessions provides Project Managers with the knowledge and skills needed to demonstrate commitment to project management, improve their ability to manage large projects, and earn additional responsibility. The CAPM® certification is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on, or with, project teams.
After completing this online training course, the student should be able to:
- Prepare to pass the CAPM exam while completing the required 23 contact hours/PDUs
- Decipher PMBOK® Guide processes and knowledge areas:
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify significant steps of the project life cycle
- Examine the PMBOK® Guide tools and techniques for exam success
- Evaluate your exam preparedness and create a study plan
Who should attend this course:
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification online training course is intended for entry level project practitioners who want to become project managers, active project managers who would like to eventually pursue their PMP®, and anyone who would like to learn the fundamentals and terminology of project management.
None, but for more information on CAPM® Exam requirements, learn more.
Overview of the PMI® talent triangle
For additional information, please call
713-221-8032 or send an email to