Who Should Attend
Engineers, designers, drafters, and professionals interested to learn Autodesk Revit MEP program.
Highly recommended with working knowledge of AutoCAD 2017 or higher version program.
Instructor led training and required course materials.
Learn about building information modeling and the tools for parametric MEP systems design and documentation using Autodesk Revit® MEP 2019. Begin the three-day course by learning the fundamental features of Autodesk Revit MEP, then progressing through schematic design, system analysis, and construction documentation, and finishing with design visualization. This course offers both imperial and metric hands-on exercises representing real-world engineering design scenarios.
Building Information Modeling
- Building Information Modeling for MEP Engineering
Revit MEP Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
Viewing the Model
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
Starting a New Project
- Setting Up Projects
- Linking Revit Models
- Sharing Projects Using Worksets
- Defining Discipline Settings
- Importing and Editing DWG Details
- Creating Spaces
- Creating Zones
Building Performance Analysis
- Building Performance Analysis
- Defining Heating and Cooling Loads
- Calculating Heating and Cooling Loads
- Creating HVAC Systems
- Generating HVAC System Layouts
- Creating and Modifying Ductwork
- Creating Plumbing Systems
Fire Protection Systems
- Creating Fire Protection Systems
- Creating Electrical Circuits
- Creating Wiring
Working with Architects and Engineers
- Monitoring Changes in Linked Files
- Checking and Fixing Interference Conditions
Detailing and Drafting
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
Annotations and Schedules
- Working with Text and Tags
- Working with Dimensions
- Creating Legends
- Working with Schedules
- Working with Titleblocks
- Working with Sheets
The Family Editor
- Creating and Modifying Families
This course is also available as ONLINE e-learning course
If your schedule is not allowing you to take the instructor-led classes, then register for the ONLINE e-learning course.
CLICK for additional information.
Length of Training
3 Days (24 hours)
$995.00 (Includes instructor led hands-on training, access to online e-learning course and training materials)
( $945.00 if registered ONE week before the scheduled class date).