Autodesk Revit allows professionals to optimize building performance and share model data with engineers and contractors. It is software for architectural design, MEP, and structural engineering, and a solution for collaborative BIM; its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage.
This Autodesk Revit course bundle consists of three courses. (click the buttons to see the details of the course content):
Autodesk Revit Architecture course is designed to give you a solid understanding of Revit Architecture, its features and capabilities, from the basics through to the most advanced and complex topics. This course covers Creating Walls, Adding Site Features, Using Massing Tools, Rendering and Walkthroughs, and Using Advanced Features.
- New for Revit 2020
- New For Revit Architecture 2020
- Revit Elements and Families
- Architectural Projects
- Creating Walls
- Basic Building Components I
- The Editing Tools
- Datum Plane and Standard Views
- Basic Building Components II
- Basic Building Components III
- Site Features
- Massing Tools
- Annotations and Dimensions
- Project Details and Schedules
- Drawing Sheets and Plotting
- 3D Views
- From Rendering to Walkthroughs
- Advanced Features I
- Advanced Features II
- Phases and Design Options
- Site Tools and Design Analysis
- Presentation Views
- Schedules and Tags
- View Graphics
- Renderings and Walkthroughs
- Project and Setting Management
- Walls and Curtain Walls
- Conceptual Design
Autodesk Revit MEP course is designed to give you a solid understanding of Revit MEP features and capabilities, from navigating the interface to the more advanced subjects. This course covers the Getting Started with an MEP Project; Spacing, Zones, and Cooling and Heating Load; Creating Construction Documents, and Creating Families and Worksharing.
- Revit 2020: What's New!
- Revit MEP 2020 - What's New?
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit MEP
- Getting Started with an MEP Project
- From Datums to Building Envelopes
- Spacing, Zones, and Cooling and Heating Load Analysis
- Creating a Mechanical System
- Creating an Electrical System
- Creating Plumbing Systems
- Creating Fire Protection Systems
- Creating Construction Documents
- Creating Families and Worksharing
Autodesk Revit Structure course is designed to give you a solid understanding of Revit Structure, its features and capabilities, from the basics through to the most advanced and complex topics. This course covers Setting the Structural Project, Editing Tools, Standard Views, Details and Schedules, and 3D views.
- New for 2020:
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit Structure
- Getting Started
- Setting up a Structural Project
- Structural Columns and Walls
- From Foundations to Open Web Joists
- Editing Tools
- Documenting Models and Creating Families
- Standard Views, Details, and Schedules
- From 3D Views to Massing
- Setting Up the Revit Structure Interface
- Family Concepts and Techniques
- Creating Custom Families
- Creating Trusses
- Using Trusses in Projects
- Creating Structural Walls and Floors
- Creating Foundations
- Structural Column Families
- Creating Specific Family types
- Structural Analysis
- Project Team Collaboration
You don't need any previous experience with Revit Architecture to take this course; however, it does assume a reasonable level of experience with the Windows operating system on your part. And, while not absolutely necessary, some experience with other CAD software is helpful.
Guided courses qualify for Autodesk Certificates of Completion from Digital School, and come with Technical Help Desk support. The course is structured to be completed in order from beginning to end. Once any topic is completed, you will have full access to it at any time for one year after registration, to use as a resource.
Flexible course delivery allows full access to any area of the course. Because it is not structured, it is not eligible for Autodesk Certificates of Completion, but it does contain all the same content as the Guided version, including the lecture quizzes for your own assessment. Flexible courses are also available to you for one full year after registration. This allows you to find what you need, whenever you need it.