For classes held at the University of Houston-Downtown, please report to classroom 722 North. You can park in the Visitors Parking lot (limited parking slots available) located close to Travis Street.
UHD's dynamic campus is located at One Main Street in downtown Houston, easily accessed from all major freeways.
For a closer view of UHD's campus in relationship to the streets of downtown Houston, including parking lots and vehicle entrances,
METRO operates a light rail line that stops on Main Street in front of UHD's campus. A number of bus routes also serve UHD's campus. METRO Bus Passes and Schedules are available, along with tokens, at the Information Center, located on the third floor of the One Main Building.
UHD's dynamic campus is easily accessed from all major freeways. Use the following directions to arrive at the area immediately surrounding campus, then consult the map to find Student and Visitors Parking areas.
- Coming from the east on I-10 (East Freeway), take the Downtown/San Jacinto exit, and follow the access road to
- Coming from the west on I-10 (Katy Freeway), take the Downtown/Smith Street exit, turn left on Preston (the first legal left turn), then turn left on Travis Street.
- Coming from the north on US-59 (Eastex Freeway), exit to I-10 West/San Antonio and stay in the far right lane. This will be the lane for the Downtown/San Jacinto exit. Follow the access road to Main Street.
- Coming from the south on US-59 (Southwest Freeway), exit to I-10 West/San Antonio and stay in the far right lane. This will be the lane for the Downtown/San Jacinto exit. Follow the access road to Main Street.
- Coming from the north on I-45 (North Freeway), take the I-10 East/Downtown/Milam Street exit and stay in the left lane, then turn left onto Commerce, which intersects with both Travis and Main Streets.
- Coming from the south on I-45 (Gulf Freeway), exit on Houston Ave./Memorial, turn right to reach Rusk, follow Rusk to Travis and turn left.
- Coming from either Memorial Drive or Allen Parkway, follow either street into downtown Houston, then turn left on Travis or Main Streets.