|MAY 17, 2021||First Class Day |
|JUNE 25, 2021||Last Class Day |
| JUNE 26, 2021||Final Exam|
|APRIL 2, 2021 - MAY 13, 2021||Open Registration|
|MAY 15-18, 2021||Late Registration|
|MAY 20, 2021||Last day to drop without a grade from a course|
|JUNE 10, 2021||Last day to withdraw from a course (grade of “W” will be assigned)|
|NOTE|| Registration deadlines are midnight, unless otherwise noted.|
In person transactions must be made by business closing time.
|MAY 1,2021||4 Payment Installment/Deferments Plans available (online only) for Resident, Non-Res and International students.|
|MAY 13, 2021||Last day to pay for Open Registration. Payment arrangements must be made by midnight or class(es) will be dropped for non-payment.|
|MAY 20, 2021||Last day to pay for Late Registration. Payment arrangements must be made by midnight or class(es) will be dropped for non-payment.|
|JULY 15, 2021||Emergency/Short Term Deferment Plan Due|
|1st of each month||Installment Plan Payment Due - Payments due 1st of each month after plan is set up.|
|MAY 16, 2021||Last day for complete withdrawals to receive a 100% reduction in charges of tuition and mandatory fees.|
|MAY 17-19, 2021||Complete withdrawals receive an 80% reduction in charges of tuition and mandatory fees. Student still responsible for 20% of total bill.|
|MAY 20-24, 2021||Complete withdrawals receive a 50% reduction in charges of tuition and mandatory fees. Student still responsible for 50% of total bill.|
|MAY 20, 2021||Last day to receive reduction in charges for partial withdrawal.|
|JUNE 1, 2021||Fall 2021 application deadline for freshman admission |
|JUNE 11, 2021||Summer 2021 Financial Aid Deadline|
|AUGUST 1, 2021||Fall 2021 application deadline for transfer admission |
|MAY 31, 2021||Memorial Day, University closed |
|JULY 5, 2021||Independence Day (observed), University closed|
|MAY 20, 2021||Official Day of Record/Census Date|
Student record change deadline/Last day to:
All requests must be received by business closing time
- appeal residency status
- drop without a grade
- receive refund for partial withdrawal
- change to audit status
- request an International Student Health Insurance waiver
|JULY 8, 2021||Grades available in myUHD 2.0 after 12 noon|
|TBD||Official Closing of Summer 2021 term|
|MAY 20, 2021||Session Official Day of Record/12th class day|
| MAY 24, 2021||Session Reporting Day/20th class day|
|JULY 5, 2021||Session Faculty Online grade entry begins at 12 noon on July 5|
|JULY 7, 2021||Session Faculty Online grade entry closes at 12 noon on July 7|
|JUNE 26, 2021|
Final exam period
NOTE: students will have multiple exams; to minimize overlap of multiple exams for students, we ask faculty to plan finals using these two principles: 1) follow best practices for online exams by allowing a sufficient window for completion in case of technology issues and 2) ensure, to the extent possible, that the window overlaps the finals time frame originally assigned to any FTF or hybrid classes.
|JULY 3, 2021|
- Faculty post assigned final letter grades in your Blackboard shell for each course by 12 noon.
- Faculty notify all students that final course grades are available for reviewing.
- (You may make grades available earlier if they are completed.)
|JULY 3-5, 2021|
- Students review grades in Blackboard and notify faculty of their request for an S/U option by 12 noon on July 5 if they have not already done so.
- If students do not contact you in writing by this deadline, then you will issue the regular, earned letter grade.
|JULY 5-7, 2021|
- Official grade entry begins at 12 noon on July 5 and closes at
12 noon on July 7.
- You will enter grades via the regular roster accessed at myUHD. The only difference is that you will have a full array of options for each student: A, B, C, D, F as well as S, U.
- Please retain records of all student requests for the S/U opt in for at least 1 year.