Spring 2021 Final Exam Schedule
May 8, 2021 – May 14, 2021
Final Exam Periods are 2 hours long. Faculty may choose to set a final exam period for less than two hours.
Students: if you have an exam conflict or if you have questions about your final exam you must contact your instructor for details.
Exam Scheduling – Information for Instructors
FTF, Hybrid, and Online Synchronous Classes (online classes in which students are expected to “meet” online with the instructor during the specified meeting times and day/s): You choose whether or how to use the correlated scheduled finals time to hold a synchronous online activity; you may choose to administer an asynchronous exam or activity.
Online Asynchronous Classes (Asynchronous online classes are those in which students do not have scheduled meeting times.) Please consider creating an extended testing window to allow students some flexibility in scheduling and to mitigate challenges due to technology issues. As always, limits on the time a student has to complete the exam once they start within that window are at the discretion of the faculty member.
- The final exam schedule is constructed with the goal of minimizing exam conflicts; however some conflicts will exist due to the large number of classes scheduled over six exam days.
- Unless otherwise noted in the schedule, all classes will hold their final exam on the regular meeting DAY.
- Rescheduling – Instructors ONLY: instructors who want to change their exam meeting day or meeting time must have approval from their department chair.
- Distance Education locations – For questions please contact the Executive Director of Distance Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The final exam schedule represents classes with standard meeting start times. If your regular class time is not represented please contact Academic Scheduling (email@example.com).
|Class meets twice a week on Monday/Wednesdays OR Class meets once a week on Monday|
|MW or M only||8:30am||Monday||10-May||7:30am-9:30am|
|MW or M only||10:00am||Monday||10-May||9:45am-11:45 am|
|MW or M only||11:30am||Monday||10-May||12:00pm-2:00pm|
|MW or M only||1:00pm||Monday||10-May||2:15pm-4:15pm|
|MW or M only||2:30pm||Friday||14-May||2:15pm-4:15pm|
|MW or M only||4:00pm||Friday||14-May||4:30pm-6:30pm|
|MW or M only||5:30pm||Monday||10-May||5:30pm-7:30pm|
|MW or M only||7:00pm||Monday||10-May||7:45pm-9:45pm|
|Class meets once a week on Wednesday|
|W only||10:00am||Wednesday||12-May||9:45am-11:45 am|
|Class meets twice a week on Tuesday/Thursday OR Class meets once a week on Tuesday|
|TR or T only||8:30am||Tuesday||11-May||7:30am-9:30am|
|TR or T only||10:00am||Tuesday||11-May||9:45am-11:45 am|
|TR or T only||11:30am||Tuesday||11-May||12:00pm-2:00pm|
|TR or T only||1:00pm||Tuesday||11-May||2:15pm-4:15pm|
|TR or T only||2:30pm||Saturday||8-May||2:15pm-4:15pm|
|TR or T only||4:00pm||Saturday||8-May||4:30pm-6:30pm|
|TR or T only||5:30pm||Tuesday||11-May||5:30pm-7:30pm|
|TR or T only||7:00pm||Tuesday||11-May||7:45pm-9:45pm|
|Class meets once a week on Thursday|
|R only||10:00am||Thursday||13-May||9:45am-11:45 am|
|Class meets once a week on Friday|
|Fri only||10:00am||Friday||14-May||9:45am-11:45 am|
|Class meets once a week on Saturday|
|S only||10:00am||Saturday||8-May||9:45am-11:45 am|