|MARCH 13, 2021|
- Final exam period
NOTE: students will have multiple exams; to minimize overlap of multiple exams for students, we ask faculty to plan finals using these two principles: 1) follow best practices for online exams by allowing a sufficient window for completion in case of technology issues and 2) ensure, to the extent possible, that the window overlaps the finals time frame originally assigned to any FTF or hybrid classes.
|MARCH 17, 2021|
- Faculty post assigned final letter grades in your Blackboard shell for each course by 5:00pm.
- Faculty notify all students that final course grades are available for reviewing.
- (You may make grades available earlier if they are completed.)
|MARCH 17, 2021 – MARCH 19, 2021|
- Students review grades in Blackboard and notify faculty of their request for an S/U option by 5:00pm on March 19 if they have not already done so.
- If students do not contact you in writing by this deadline, then you will issue the regular, earned letter grade.
|MARCH 19, 2021 – MARCH 22, 2021|
- Official grade entry begins at 5:00pm on March 19 and closes at 12 noon on March 22.
- You will enter grades via the regular roster accessed at myUHD. The only difference is that you will have a full array of options for each student: A, B, C, D, F as well as S, U.
- Please retain records of all student requests for the S/U opt in for at least 1 year.