|APRIL 30, 2020 - |
MAY 7, 2020
Final exam period
NOTE: students will have multiple exams; to minimize overlap of multiple exams for students, we ask faculty to plan finals using these two principles: 1) follow best practices for online exams by allowing a sufficient window for completion in case of technology issues and 2) ensure, to the extent possible, that the window overlaps the finals time frame originally assigned to any FTF or hybrid classes.
|MAY 13, 2020|
- Faculty post assigned final letter grades in your Blackboard shell for each course by 5:00pm.
- Faculty notify all students that final course grades are available for reviewing.
- (You may make grades available earlier if they are completed.)
|MAY 13, 2020 -|
MAY 18, 2020
- Students review grades in Blackboard and notify faculty of their request for an S/U option by 5:00pm on May 18 if they have not already done so.
- If students do not contact you in writing by this deadline, then you will issue the regular, earned letter grade.
|MAY 19, 2020 -|
MAY 23, 2020
- Official grade entry begins at 8:00am on May 19 and closes atnoon on May 23.
- You will enter grades via the regular roster accessed at myUHD. The only difference is that you will have a full array of options for each student: A, B, C, D, F as well as S, U.
- Please retain records of all student requests for the S/U opt in for at least 1 year.