The Saturday-Only program requires applicants to
- Hold an Associate of Arts degree or 60 credit hours of lower division courses from a four-year BBA program.
- Have completed the following lower-level business core courses or their equivalents before the start of the Saturday Only BBA fall semester.
- MATH 1305 (Finite Mathematics with Applications)
- MATH 1306 (Fundamentals of Calculus with Applications)
- ECO 2302 (Principles of Economics I)
- ECO 2302 (Principles of Economics II)
- ACC 2301 (Financial Accounting)
- ACC 2302 (Managerial Accounting)
- A minimum GPA of 2.5.
Applications are being accepted NOW for the academic year beginning in September.
To apply to the Marilyn Davies College of Business Saturday Only BBA Program please:
- File an application for admission through the Apply Texas Application (www.applytexas.org).
- Indicate "General Business" as your major.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges, regardless of whether credit was earned, to the UHD Office of Admissions (www.uhd.edu/admissions)
Office of Admissions
One Main Street, GSB 308
Houston, TX 77002