MBA SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED TO MARILYN DAVIES COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDENTS
Each scholarship for students in the
MBA Program will have its own unique guidelines in terms of criteria, frequency and timing of awards, the application and forms, deadlines and submission processes.
Marilyn Davies College of Business (MDCOB) graduate students with application questions should direct them solely to the staff in the MDCOB Graduate office at 713-221-8252 or via email to
When scholarships are awarded, recipients will be provided contact information in order to express their thanks and appreciation to the appropriate scholarship sponsor. UHD scholarships are awarded in accordance with all UHD regulations pertaining to nondiscrimination.
UHD MBA business graduate applicants for the Fall 2022 semester may be eligible for a $1,000 grant upon enrollment at the University of Houston-Downtown (UHD)! Submit your application today to begin the process at www.goapplytexas.org.
Complete the steps below to get started:
- If you have not already, apply for admission to a graduate business program for the Fall 2022 term.
- Submit all required admission documentation according to your program.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (UHD's school code: 003612).
Eligibility Criteria for Award:
- All students are required to submit a FAFSA.
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time (4 hours for graduate students).
- Students must display financial need (as determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid).
- Complete the steps above by July 25, 2022.