Admission to the UHD MPAC program is based upon the applicant's scholastic ability and potential for success.
- Complete the following foundation courses
prior to entering the master program:
- ACC 2301 Financial Accounting
- ACC 2302 Managerial Accounting
- ACC 3300 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC 3301 Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC 3302 Intermediate Accounting III
- ACC 3303 Cost Accounting
- ACC 3304 Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 4301 Individual Income Taxation
- ACC 4302 Corporation Taxation
-ACC 4304 Auditing
To be eligible for admission, apply online for Spring 2022 at www.applytexas.org and for Fall 2022 at goapplytexas.org.
- Official transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions attended. All documents must be received from the degree/credit granting institution. Evaluations from foreign institutions must include the course by course evaluation with GPA indication.
- Official GMAT score report or waived for fast-track admissions.
Fast-track admissions that waive GMAT requirement:
Undergraduate Degree Holders: Have an overall GPA of at least 2.50 in upper-division courses with a minimum of 12 credit hours of upper-division Accounting courses at an institution with AACSB Business accreditation, and an overall GPA of at least 2.75 in the Accounting courses.
Advance Degree Holders: Have an earned graduate degree in business from an AACSB-accredited university or a Ph.D., M.D., Ed.D., D.D.S. or J.D. from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution (or U.S. licensure).
- Official TOEFL score report if you graduated from a University where English is not the native language. Minimum score needed is 81 for IBT (TOEFL) and 6.5 for the IELTS exam.
* Visit our
application requirements on the UHD Admissions website before submitting your application and be sure to view the deadline for applications. Any applications received after the deadlines will be considered for the following semester unless you request special consideration.